Built in 1855, the former patrician house was refurbished from 1992 to 1994 before it opened its doors as a 4-star family hotel. Nowadays, the building is under monument protection and it connects historical elements with modern Bavarian elegance.
Karl Steinhauser, the founder, managed the house from 1994 to 2015 before he handed management business over to his daughter Carolin and his son-in-law Andreas in April 2015.
The hotel’s highlight is the glamorous ballroom - inviting for every kind of celebrations. It offers just the perfect frame for a beautiful end of a private or business event.